Index of /repos/qcom
Fedora / RHEL for DragonBoard 410c and Raspberry PI 3
This directory carries a yum/dnf repo with rpms needed to run Fedora 23 or RHEL 7.2 on the
aarch64 packages for the Raspberry Pi 3 are also here.
- firmware bits, copied from
ubuntu image and canned into an rpm.
- linux kernel for qualcomm, built from
- tools needed to create a android-style boot image which the qualcomm firmware
- Raspberry PI firmware
- linux kernel, mainline, with some Raspberry PI 3 patches cherry-picked.
- A pile of epel packages rebuilt for aarch64, providing fedora-packager
and dependencies, so there are fedpkg, mock etc. Will go away once
epel for aarch64 is up'n'runnning.
Dragonboard: Right here, for Fedora 23.
- Easiest is to write the sdcard image to an sdcard, insert it, flip
the dip switch for sdcard boot to on.
- Connect monitor and keyboard, power up the board.
- Login as root (password is 'db').
- Use wpa_passphrase [ssid] [passphrase] >> /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
to setup wireless. When done systemctl restart wpa_supplicant (or reboot) should
bring the board online.
There are also boot and rootfs images which you can flash to the emmc (after flashing the